[OM] Photoshop question

Subject: [OM] Photoshop question
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 17:12:25 +1100
I have a non Oly question. I know it's strange to have non Olympus comments
on this list, so please bear with me.

How do I change a drawing from colour to black and white in Photoshop 6.0? I
would like to be able to set the colour density to determine whether the
colour will go to white or black.

Black and white here means mono colour. I'm doing some manuals for work and
the printing and disk space is much less as black and white drawings.

I've been shooting some K25 around the bushfires recently. I've still got to
get a slide scanner.....

Thanks

Foxy