[OM] Fuji Superia 100

Subject: [OM] Fuji Superia 100
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 22:30:51 +0800
I used this instead of Reala to try it out, as Superia usually has a very saturated look, I thought it would be great for scenery.. Boy was I wrong! The colors bled quite a bit, and the reds bled so much that it's nothing but a blur. It's not as fine-grained as Reala. I am very disappointed in this film, and won't be using it again. I think it's worse then Kodak Gold Max 100.

Thoroughly disappointed. Back to Reala, I should have never left it...
Albert