Re: [OM] Looking for 50mm f2 Macro info!

Subject: Re: [OM] Looking for 50mm f2 Macro info!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:10:17 EST
In a message dated 2/24/2003 11:47:14 PM Central Standard Time,
jnmcbr@xxxxxxx writes:

> You rascal.........just because it's late in the evening you think I have
> been imbibing in enough bubbly to shed my 90mm and it just ain't so

Hey, can't blame a guy for asking.  Somewhere a long time ago, early in my
formative years, I learned the if you don't ask you don't get. Please don't
ask me where I learned that because it will get the dreaded car/suv thread
going again. It wasn't in a Nash Rambler.  The swap would after all have been
a hell of a deal . . . for me.  Jim, I really wouldn't have taken advantage
of you in a moment of weakness.  ;-)   Bill Barber