[OM]Re: Eyecup

Subject: [OM]Re: Eyecup
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:29:54 -0500 (EST)
Cc:
Hi all,
This weekend was the first time when I had a chance to hold and look through
the viewfinder of the OM4T.
It was at a store that closed its doors after 50 years.  The shape of the
camera was not very good and at "half-price" of $225 was far from a fang, so I
left it.
The reason I am writing about it is because when I looked through the
viewfinder, I had the impression that the image is a "little further" from the
eye than the one in my OM1.  I did not have my camera at the time and was not
able to compare, but think that got it right.  What do you think?
Thanks in advance
Boris