[OM] [OT] West Palm Beach

Subject: [OM] [OT] West Palm Beach
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:42:35 -0500 (EST)
Cc:
Hi,
I am going on a business trip for a whole week in West Palm Beach.  Leaving on
Sunday from Connecticut and coming back either on Friday evening or Sat.
I do not know much about Florida and am begging you for photographic
suggestions.  Might help saying that a rental car would be provided, so there
would not be any transportation problems.
I particularly like taking pictures of light houses, so if there are any in
that area, that is going to be my first destination. If there are any
zuikoheads from the area that would like to have a short phototrip or two?
Thanks in advance
Boris