RE: [OM] Shakey Hands...

Subject: RE: [OM] Shakey Hands...
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 10:38:32 -0000
Beta Blockers ?!

Less Coffee !!

Seriously, just a few "calming" moments before taking the picture can help.
Stopping mid-way through a brisk walk to take a photo can be a nightmare, if
the pulse has been racing !  A couple of gentle breaths and a moment to
relax can make a big difference to me.  Much like Rifle Shooting, which I
used to be quite good at, where you should moderate your breathing and fire
the trigger at just the right moment between breaths.

Of course, if it's just that the hands are shaking, regardless of how fast
the pulse is / how relaxed she is, then I'm not sure.  Monopod ?  Lean
against a wall ?  Always helps me when my arms are getting tired.

Jon