Re: [OM] Flame Email from Kenmore Camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Flame Email from Kenmore Camera
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 21:35:30 -0800

This is the most common refrain in (critical) journalism. Ignore it if you can, and remember you're there to inform, not to make friends. A writer should keep his nose clean re facts and context, then let the reader judge for himself. Seems to me that's just what you've done in this case. Good job.

Tris

Hey "guys", look at this email that I got today from someone at Kenmore camera in Washington after they read my "review" of their selection of OM gear. BTW, this is what I said about their stuff:

"Moderate inventory but very unteresting.  Lots of 50's  I wonder why?  Did
they buyout a Zuiko 50mm collector ;-) "
Look here for the link to their inventory http://www.kcamera.com/main/invusd/usedol.htm.

If I had been unfair, I would have apologized, but I'm sticking with my guns on this one.

Skip