[OM] olympus c700 picture

Subject: [OM] olympus c700 picture
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 07:59:24 -0400
In my search for other interests concerning topics unmentionable, I came
across this picture taken with an Olympus C700 camera. It is about half way
down the page, a picture of a diet coke can, and even a short movie clip of
it. I am wondering if anyone would know how to go about taking that sort of
picture. It may be another reason for me to pursue a digital, providing it
doesn't involve a thousand dollar triggering mechanism or something.
(warning, page probably should not be viewed by the SUV-hating anti-gun
animal-rights politically-correct folks)
http://www.cctrap.com/~varmint/17hmr.htm
Wayne Culberson