[OM] Anyone have serious interest in 8mm f2.8 or 50mm f2 Zuiko?

Subject: [OM] Anyone have serious interest in 8mm f2.8 or 50mm f2 Zuiko?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:10:36 EST
I'm currently in negotiation for a package which includes both a LN 50mm f2
macro and an LN/mint 8mm f2.8 with case and all associated caps. I think box
on 50mm but not on 8mm.  I have the 50mm f2 already and don't have an
interest in the 8mm.  Does anyone out their in Zuikoland have an interest in
either of these lenses and have a potential interest in joint venturing the
deal to obtain the piece they want?  Neither is an inexpensive lens and
neither is easy to find in this condition.  Please contact me off list.  Bill
Barber