[OM] Walt, I'm here to help!

Subject: [OM] Walt, I'm here to help!
From: "Bill Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 07:56:58 -0600
"I store most of my camera gear in a
couple of gun safes, along with those unmentionables that make
loud noises, and I have no problems with fungus because each safe
has a very inexpensive and effective device.  This is it:

http://www.agenglish.com/store/agora.cgi?product=1G8";

Walt,

Don't fear. this device looks identical to the thing I mentioned that goes
in pianos. In that use, it is sold to a demographic that is likely to not
use gun safes to hold the kind of unmentionables you mentioned, and the
users of pianos are probably not as statistically likely to own your kind of
noisemakers. I does, however, look like something that shouldn't be taken
aboard an aircraft in carry on luggage.

I was unaware of the ability of those devices to give off fumes, but they
would be good for our uses.

Bill Pearce, who stores his cameras, and nothing else, in a gun cabinet.