[OM] FS: Zuiko 180 and 500

Subject: [OM] FS: Zuiko 180 and 500
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 06:56:29 +0800
Here are two lenses offer for sales, FCFS, please email
chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

1. Zuiko 180mm F2.8, in excellent cosmetic condition, some paint lost on the
lens hood and aperture ring as usually. There is also some brassing on the
lens mount. Mechanically perfect- smooth, firm and no pay. The glass is
perfect, crystal clear and clean, even dust inside are minimal, I would say
the glasses are close to new. Price is US$499+18 shipping by EMS.

http://www.accura.com.hk/180-1.jpg
http://www.accura.com.hk/180-2.jpg
http://www.accura.com.hk/180-3.jpg

This is a new version with S/N 2xx,xxx

2. Zuiko 500mm F8 Mirror, in excellent plus cosmetic condition, just like
new besides some little paint lost on the sharp edges of the rare of the
lens. Mechanical perfect, same as the 180/2.8. Optically the lens has
crystal clear and perfect glasses, dust inside are also minimal.

The problem is there were some early fungus on the surface of the rear
element, the fungus has been clean completely but some very faint marks were
left. It is not easy visible but they are there. I'm pretty sure it will not
affect image quality under any situation.

Price: US$475+18 by EMS.

http://www.accura.com.hk/500-1.jpg
http://www.accura.com.hk/500-2.jpg
http://www.accura.com.hk/500-3.jpg

Payment can be made by Paypal (non credit card fund, credit card fund add
3%) and bank check.

C.H.Ling