[OM] Oops...

Subject: [OM] Oops...
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 20:15:18 EST
Walt wrote:
snip
>My mother wanted me to learn the piano; I wanted
>to play baseball.  Bless her, she let me have my way.  Like Billy
>Crystal, I just wish I had been better at it.

The beauty of music education & training is that music, like photography, is
something you can still do long after your 18 yr. old athletic prowess has
faded.

But yeah, bless your mother for letting you "follow your bliss."  It's not
too late to take up piano, Walt.  Tony Bennett has just started learning it.
Imagine that, after all these years!  It's never too late!

Rich