Re: [OM] OT Bagpipes (was Walt, I'm Here to Help!)

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Bagpipes (was Walt, I'm Here to Help!)
From: siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 20:26:00 -0800
3/1/2003 6:38:36 PM, Doggre@xxxxxxx wrote:

>  No. 1 pipeband in the world, 4 times, Simon Fraser University pipe band of
>  Abbotsford, B.C. will be here the 2nd weekend of June, for the Bellingham
>  Highland Games.  No. 1 and no. 2 pipers in the world in that band.

you do realise we fully expect to see LOTS of photos (ob. oly content)

>  When bagpipes are outlawed, only outlaws will play bagpipes!

Amen!

and i must second you. on official school functions with high officials
present, the UCR pipe band usually marches in before them,
plays while they enter, and again as they leave. hearing them full blast, close
range, indoors, what a thrill!

/S