[OM] Sale of used OM gear

Subject: [OM] Sale of used OM gear
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 08:46:52 -0500
I'd like to suggest we stop buying and selling used OM gear.

As it stands Olympus gets NO money from the sale to the second and third
parties, etc. and the seller gets $$ from something he DIDN'T make! And we
wonder why they had to discontinue the system!!!!

I think if we as the OM mailing list show the rest of the photo community a
good example, perhaps they'll be able restart production.

Andrew

(For heaven's sake don't *anyone* take this seriously.)