Re: [OM] 4/3 is real!!

Subject: Re: [OM] 4/3 is real!!
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 08:36:25 -0800
Good job I hate BMWs and Audis (well except the Sport Quattro short wheelbase!) then! I reckon Peugeot would be a good choice for Olympus if the 4/3 system is going to be that good. Peugeot have to their credit some of the best drivers cars and rally cars in history and their future is looking better than ever. I hope Olympus is going to be Peugeot. I may even make a bit of a move to digital if the 4/3 system is good. Then again.......

All the best,
Gareth.

I think the OM system is the best camera system "in history", but we are hoping for current achievements. I don't think anyone thinks Peugeot has made a great car in a quarter of a century. :-)
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California