Re: [OM] 4/3 is real!!

Subject: Re: [OM] 4/3 is real!!
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 01:26:51 +0800
I predict the same thing as well. All the advantages of a Rangefinder as far as lens back very close to the film-plane, without the big mirror, and so a very thin body is possible. Realtime in viewfinder editing will be possible BEFORE the picture is taken.

That said..  I still want a Fuji GW670III...

Albert

Want a crazy prediction? Mechanical SLRs using mirrors will be gone within the decade. LCD or another display technology will exceed the granularity and brightness of focusing screens and replace them, reducing size, weight and cost.