Re: [OM] Is it an OM adapter?

Subject: Re: [OM] Is it an OM adapter?
From: "gries" <gries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 12:39:24 -0600
well, for those of us "foolish" enough to spend $1300-$2000 on a 24 shift
lens, it would be a useful tool.  i do think that if it is an OM adaptor,
then it must have glass in it as the focal distance to the sensor would be
too far away.

i did like the rumor of having a sensor that moved instead of shifting the
lens, but that would be much too difficult to manufacture.   though i don't
see much benefit to have a digital body for me, i think someone else might.
though i'm still keeping my fingers crossed...

Bob