Re: [OM] WANTED User OM-3

Subject: Re: [OM] WANTED User OM-3
From: "tOM Trottier" <Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 16:18:32 -0500
My OM-3 is not for sale, normy Tokina or Vivitar 90 macro, which are also
excellent.

You can ask ebay to "Save this search" and have three searches checked
daily and emailed to you as things appear.

Or use Copernic's "Watch this page"

tOM

On Monday, March 03, 2003 at 15:47
NSURIT@xxxxxxx <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In a message dated 3/3/03 1:34:26 PM Central Standard Time,
> Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx writes:
>

> > Also anyone have a 35 Shift or 90 Macro glass good cosmetics not
> > important...
> >

> Watch ebay as they turn up from time to time.  Might want to try a program
> called auctiongator.com to help find them.  If your wallet is fat, you should
> have no problem finding one or both.  Until you round up the Zuiko 90mm, you
> might try either the Tamron 90mm f2.5 (the one with 49mm filters) or the
> Tokina AT-X model at 1/4 to 1/3 the price. Bill Barber

---- Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur ----
   ,__@ tOM Trottier +1 613 860-6633 fax:231-6115
 _-\_<, 758 Albert St.,Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
(*)/'(*)                ICQ:57647974 N45.412 W75.714
safety." -- Benjamin Franklin