Re: [OM] eSnipe sucks

Subject: Re: [OM] eSnipe sucks
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 19:00:38 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 3 Mar 2003, Walt Wayman wrote:

> Well, eSnipe "missed auction end" again this afternoon.  This is
> the third time this has happened to me, the second in a week.  So,
> eSnipe and the horse they rode in on can get stuffed, kiss my ass
> and take a flying whatever at whichever.  I won't be using it
> again.  :^[

eSnipe may not be at fault, it could be eBay!  I was putting in a bid
last night during the last minute of an auction and I got a message stating
that the auction was closed!  WTF!!  I go back and refresh the page and
there's still 15 seconds to go, but it's too late for me to enter another bid!
Something messed up at eBay.  I also noticed over the past week that sometimes
when I reload the auction page it gets the ending time wrong by one hour
(ie. 1:30 to go instead of 30 minutes).  A second refresh seems to get it
right.  I think eBay is screwing up (again!).
                                        -mark