Re: [OM] some news about the 4/3...

Subject: Re: [OM] some news about the 4/3...
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 17:03:52 -0800

On Monday, March 3, 2003, at 02:24 PM, marc simon wrote:

Hi all,
I've just found some news about our "dream camera" by a UK journalist on:
http://www.dp-now.com/archives/000020.html

as you can read by yourself about the OM mount...no comment until the 24th June (official launch)... explaining the removal of the mysterious object on the Japanese picture... btw at the 2002 Photokina someone of the Belgian
Importer said me that some adapter was "possible"...
regards
marc
namur
Belgium

Thank you for sharing your information. Very interesting to see the response to the question as to whether it has an OM mount. They said no before. They could have said no again. Instead they said, "No comment."

Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA