Re: [OM] Fuji Film

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji Film
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 08:48:25 -0800
At 08:24 AM 3/4/2003 -0800, Winsor Crosby wrote:
One positive note from PMA. Fuji has introduced Velvia 100F and Astia 100F films. Does the F mean that the new films have the fine grain structure of Provia 100F?

Yes! Suppose to have the same grain rating as Provia 100F! My local store does not have it yet, but I will check there often :-) Fred Miranda actually has a "Pro Velvia" plugin for Photoshop, to simulate the satursation...