[OM] Taking the dive

Subject: [OM] Taking the dive
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 16:13:41 -0800 (PST)
Well, life is rough.  With digital looming large, it's really
hard for me to justify investing in a new medium-format system
right now.  With the costs involved, I can't make the financials
work for a two-year investment.  Believe me, it's really griping
me too.

Therefore, I'm going Plan-B.  Some of you have been bugging me
about this and my wife and I have come to an agreement.  I'm
going to get a large-format camera now and a digital system
probably later this year.  At that point I'll be migrating out
of the OM system.  (that new E-system looks fascinating as does
the Pentax).

Anyhoo, I'm looking at getting a new Toyo carbon-fiber camera.
I'm checking into lenses, but will probably get a new
90-something mm and then used everything else.  Since I'm
building a new system, I'll need "everything" necessary to get
going.

Except for the camera itself, I'm open to getting used items
such as lenses and holders.  I know this is the OM list, but I'd
prefer to do business with those I know than with a whole new
gang of ruffians.  I prefer to not use Eb*y.

Please contact me "offlist" if you have items you'd be willing
to part with.  I'm ready to roll!

Thanks for the bandwidth

AG-getting a bigger-Schnozz