[OM] [OT] Yashica TLR Auxiliary Lenses

Subject: [OM] [OT] Yashica TLR Auxiliary Lenses
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 20:12:08 -0500 (EST)
Cc:
Hi List,
I as many of you have an Yashica TLR and need some info on the auxiliary
lenses.
Recently, I bid on a Yashinon telephoto for my D (with an Yashinon...).  Do I
need to make exposure corrections for it?  The one page booklet it came with,
does not say anything, but since I was unsure, I experimented by placing the
lens on the viewing bay and the result was a significantly dimmer image on the
glass plate.  I would say about two f-stops at least.
I am interested if you do any exposure adjustments and I am also aware that you
avoid the lens, because it is soft.
Please, contact me off list.
Thanks in advance.
Boris