[OM] Om2n Vs Canon FTb

Subject: [OM] Om2n Vs Canon FTb
From: bsandyman@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 02:47:15 +0000
I recently went out to shoot some pics in the local botanical garden. I took
both an oly Om2n and a Canon FTb. I put color film in the Oly and B/W in the
Canon.

When I got the pictures back I noticed that more of the Oly shots where in focus
then the Canon shots.

Obviously there are different lens assortments, but also the Oly has a Focusing
screen with a split prism, while the Canon has a microprism.

I suppose the difference could be in my eyes, although I'm not that old and I
did have a new set of specs made just recently.

The other thing that has occurred to me is that the Canon may be out of
alignment.

So my questions...
Does anyone lurk on a Canon list that is at least half as good as this one?
(What's the List-name etc...)

Does anyone have other suggestions for what the problem might be?

I know I know I should sell my Canon and use it for a downpayment on a 500mm
Zuiko.

Thanks!

--
Clendon