[OM] FS: Great Olympus/Zuiko stuff for sale.

Subject: [OM] FS: Great Olympus/Zuiko stuff for sale.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 23:33:40 EST
Time to clear out some surplus gear prior to the Houston Camera Show at end
of the month.  To make it simple, assume everything has its original front
and rear Olympus caps, has no scratches or fungus and little dust.
Everything works as it is supposed to work. Prices include postage and
insurance in the USA.  Shipping outside the USA will be slightly higher and
will result a flat additional $10 charge.  Buying two or more items will
result in a slightly lower cost per item as I will ship together.  10 day
return privilege if not as described.  Check my perfect ebay record of 139
positives out of 139 transactions.  I don't think any one of this list has
ever had a problem with the way I do business.  So here goes.  If you don't
see what you are looking for, ask me as I may have it.

OM 4 Body (Black) excellent + with no brassing at lugs and none at reminder
slot. a couple of tiny brassing marks on base and on hinges. Both sync caps
and motor drive cap.  $325

OM 10 (Silver) MINT/LN comes with original 50mm f1.8 lens which has a very
light scratch on front element. $100

OM 10 (Silver) excellent with one little mar near the rewind lever, 50mm f1.8
lens. $90

OMG Body (Silver) Shows some wear, however a good solid camera for someone
who needs an inexpensive backup or starter camera for their child. $60

OM 1 (Silver)  Very nice example of this model with very few signs of wear.
50mm f1.8.  $125

OM 2 (Silver) Very nice example with light signs of use with 50mm f1.8 MIJ
lens.  One of my personal favorites right behind the OM 2S.  $155

OM 2n (Silver) Very nice example of this came with light signs of use.  Comes
with a beautiful 50mm f1.4 Zuiko.  $175

400 mm f6.3 Zuiko (Silver Nosed) some signs of use with recent CLA from KEH.
Longest Zuiko you can effectively hand hold.  $675

300mm f4.5 Zuiko (Silver nose) Strong excellent +, You will love this lens.
$275

200mm f4 Zuiko MC Mint/LN with Mint/LN case. $130

65-200mm f4 Zuiko. Original rear cap, generic front.  This lens is in good
condition and one of the rear elements is a little hazy and needs to be
cleaned (a common problem with this model). A bargain at $75

75-150 f4 Zuiko MC Mint with near mint case.  Every kit should have one of
these.  One of my favorites for portraits as it is short enough for group
pictures and long enough for individual portraits.  Beautiful example of the
nice lens.  $130

75-150 f4 Zuiko (silver nosed) I have two of these.  Both are in decent shape
and both have a light case of lens separation, which I do not believe will
affect you images.  Your choice and a bargain at $40

135mm f2.8 Zuiko (Silver nose) Olympus rear cap and generic front cap.  I
have two of these.  One has a minuscule scratch in central area of front
element and the other has a small smudge on inside surface of front element
(not fungus, just poor job of cleaning somewhere along the line)  Your choice
and a bargain at $70

135mm f3.5 Zuiko MC. Nice lens with pin head spot of fungus inside the lens.
If I were to keep. I'd get it cleaned.  Otherwise it is excellent +.  A
bargain at $30

50mm f3.5 Zuiko MC. Nice lens has two issues. Rubber on focusing ring has
split in one place and although it still works fine it is not perfect.  The
blades have the absolutely smallest amount of oil on the leading edge. I
suggest this would probably never give you any trouble. The blades are nice
and snappy.  A deal at $100

Vivitar 80-200 f4 Macro and Tokina RMC 80-200 f4.5 close focusing, Both mint.
 Your choice at $35

Olympus Auto Extension Tube set. Like New. That say it all!  If you don't
have a set, get these and you will never want to be without them. Enlarged
photocopy of instruction book included. $135

Olympus Auto Bellows. Like new. Again that says it all. I don't think either
a body or a lens have ever been mounted on these.  $170.

T-32 Flash with soft case. Works as it should. Foot not broken, slide not
missing.  If you don't have one, why not.  $85

TTL type 3 connector. Used but not abused.  Get that flash off you OM 2.
(three) $20 each

Olympus close-up lens 49mm f = 40cm. Mint/LN in box (Three)  $22 each

Olympus rubber Lens hood for 35mm f2.8, 50mm f1.8, 50mm f1.4 & 35-70mm
f3.5-4.5 Mint/LN in box (boxes may be a bit bent) I have several.  $12 each

Please contact me off list and remember, postage & insurance is included on
everything except the last three items which will go in a bubble envelope and
be mailed first class. Don't see it, ask. Bill Barber