[OM] OM-1/2 trim plate survey

Subject: [OM] OM-1/2 trim plate survey
From: Stephen Troy <sctroy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 12:53:48 -0500
Beljan Manufacturing (the folks who make the tool kits and battery/MD
covers you see on evilBay) is considering doing a production run of the
little round black trim plates that are found on the winder and self-timer
levers of the OM-1 and OM-2, thanks to considerable prodding by myself and
Mark Dapoz.  Joe Beljan would like to get an idea of the level of interest
out there in OM-land to see if it's worth his while to make some.  I told
Joe that I expect more interest in these than the FTL battery caps he's
making and selling on the Bay!  Let's not make a liar out of me (well, any
more than what I already am).

If you are interested, please send me a message OFF-LIST and let me know
how many you might purchase and what you think you would be willing to pay
for these items.  This is for informational purposes only - not for
purchase orders :-)

If they become available, they may be in sets of 5 of each size or
something like that (hey, you always need more than one since they are so
easily damaged!).

Steve Troy