Re: [OM] OM olympus 35/80mm lens

Subject: Re: [OM] OM olympus 35/80mm lens
From: Thomas Bryhn <thomas.bryhn@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 22:06:06 +0100
I guess it's bragging time, then! I have a 35-80/2.8 on my way, demo used and missing the original hood. A bit under 300USD including international shipping.
I really can't afford it, but I certainly couldn't afford NOT to buy it either.

I'm dying to tell you more, but in a few days they'll have demo units of the 50/2 and 90/2 available as well, so I'm holding my breath while I wait for 'my precious' to arrive in the mail, and more information about the other two.

How long was it a human could survive without feeding?

Thomas Bryhn