Re: [OM] Sources of supply for germanium diodes like 1N34A

Subject: Re: [OM] Sources of supply for germanium diodes like 1N34A
From: Michael Darling <miked2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 23:41:02 -0500
Radio Shack has not carried germanium diodes for quite some time. Ge semiconductors have sort of a 'cult' status in the DIY guitar electronics circles, and if you want sources for 1N34A's thats one place to look. Check out : www.smallbearelec.com
They have NOS germanium signal diodes for $0.45 each, no minimum order.