[OM] ( OM - E ) bad posting

Subject: [OM] ( OM - E ) bad posting
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 21:01:00 +1300
Hi Folks

I must have had richtext or something turned on. Bit of editing fixed that ;-)
I hope.

Try again.

From: Technical-Support <cs.support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Send reply to: cs.support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: OLY[498781] Re: Enquiry about Press Release?
Date sent: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 15:08:13 +0900

Dear Mr. Brian Swale,

Thank you for your e-mail regarding our product.
This is Manabu Oikawa, a member of customer support center in Tokyo, Japan.

We are sorry tha we are unable to inform you of the details of it, since the
detailed specifications have not been decided. We are sorry that we are not able
to meet your request. The information regarding Four Thirds System will be
announced on our web-site in future. We would like you to check our web- site.

Thank you for your attention.

Best regards,
Manabu Oikawa
Customer Support Center