Re: [OM] [Immencely OT] Fatheads, lawn tractors, etc.

Subject: Re: [OM] [Immencely OT] Fatheads, lawn tractors, etc.
From: "Richard Allen" <dickallen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 14:36:49 -0500
Winsor,
I couldn't keep myself from commenting after reading your post.
My father's house caught on fire from having his lawn tractor in the
attached garage. The fire marshal suggested that the gas tank sprung
a leak and dripped on the top of the battery, which after a while
caused a circuit between the negative and positive posts. Hence, a
very large fire which consumed the tractor and anything else that was
not made of steel. The tractor hadn't been started in a week, by the
way.
Dick