RE: [OM] 35-70, which is the best?

Subject: RE: [OM] 35-70, which is the best?
From: Dave Carroll <dave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 17:31:06 -0500
I agree, the 3.5-4.5 is a great little lens. I have only had mine a few
months but I find myself using it as my standard lens for a lot of subjects.
I also got mine on eBay, but I paid $117 for it, which would have still been
a pretty good deal without the OM-1 MD that was attached to it! Admittedly,
the OM is a beater, but I don't mind taking it out in conditions that I
wouldn't take my other bodies out in. I used this setup a few weeks ago
while photographing Beale Street on a very wet morning. The lens performed
really well and I have put a shot taken with it on the following page (the
right-most image).

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/om2/places.html

Cheers,

Dave