Re: [OM] [Immensely OT] Fatheads, lawn tractors, etc.

Subject: Re: [OM] [Immensely OT] Fatheads, lawn tractors, etc.
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 09:42:46 +0800
Rich, you make me laugh and cry as I am (used) to be a car nut too. The latest
treat I gave myself was a spin around a small race track in a Mitubushi Lancer
Evo 5 souped up to 350 hp....what a blast. OM content: I took pictures of it
rounding a hairpin but still have to post it. The 100 F2.8 even with a 3X seven
element Kenko converter yielded respectably clear pictures