Ree: [OM] Shipping Estimate (OM Content quarenteed)

Subject: Ree: [OM] Shipping Estimate (OM Content quarenteed)
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 22:04:38 -0500
Any small box from anything around the house works fine. Most post offices (I've
been doing this for years with NEVER a problem), will not complain if you turn a
priority box inside out. - not officially reccommended by them, but really only
the most militarily anal of postal workers would really even notice. Mine even
originally suggested it, as opposed to covering the word "Priority" on the boxes
like I used to.

Either way, people always get boxes from stuff they buy, or get in the mail all
the time, so the "factoring in" of a box, or envelope (you can send first class
in a box), is not a cost issue.

Larry