Re: [OM] Anyone came across a "Ring Cross Filter POL for T10 Ring Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Anyone came across a "Ring Cross Filter POL for T10 Ring Flash 1" for sale?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 15:35:30 -0800
It took a while, but I found one on the 'Bay lnib.
Good Luck!

Moose

Thomas Heide Clausen wrote:

Subj. says it all. I've been informed that they are out if stock from Olympus,
and I have been looking for one for a long long time. New
was my preference (so if anyone has seen one in a shop, let me know)but since
that seems impossible I am interrested in a good used one.

If you know of one for sale, please let me know. They seem to be impossible to
come by in my neck of the woods.