[OM] Parts diagram for Zuiko 24mm f/2.8

Subject: [OM] Parts diagram for Zuiko 24mm f/2.8
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 18:40:45 -0500
Anybody got one... the parts diagram that is? Or can anyone tell me the part number for the DOF actuating arm... the semi-circular arm that the DOF button presses on which, in turn, stops down the diaphragm.

Whoever wins the parts bid on ebay will have to start selling stuff to get their money back. A year or two ago I tried both John and Clint for this part to no avail. I've since forgotten what the number is. Fallible memory tells me it's the same part as used in the 8mm and 85mm so that would make the part number ZE100300.

Can anybody verify.  Thanks.

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA