Re: [OM] So how's the weather there?

Subject: Re: [OM] So how's the weather there?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 20:44:42 -0800
Well, I'm a happy wimp. Spring came early and has been just georgeous. Highs most days in the low-mid 60s F. Plenty of happy hours spent in the lounge chairs out in the sun already. They are talking about some rain coming thru in the next couple of days and we could certainly use more snow pack up in the Sierras. The last couple of times it's rained, it has poured down at night and cleared up for next morning; amazingly considerate.

Moose