Re: [OM] Filters Filters Filters!

Subject: Re: [OM] Filters Filters Filters!
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 13:07:25 -0500
Just another voice from the "amen corner."  I've got lots of
filters, but unless there's a reason to use one, I don't.  I know
some folks practice safe photogoraphy and keep a VU filter on at
all times to protect the lens.  They are either way too cautious
or a little bit paranoid.  Any lens whose performance isn't
degraded by having even the best filter on it isn't worth
protecting.

I may be wrong, but I'm not uncertain.

Walt