Re: [OM] Parts diagram for Zuiko 24mm f/2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] Parts diagram for Zuiko 24mm f/2.8
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 17:21:34 -0800
I'm not sure why one would ever need a new lever. I got a great deal on an 85/2 with the DOF button stuck pushed in. One part of the problem was that this lever was out of whack (technical term) and brushing against something. It is relatively malleable and easily adjusted and the lens works perfectly now.

Moose

Chuck Norcutt wrote:

John H. replied:

ZE1003 is correct (large silver arm that attaches to rear mount. )