[OM] OM-2 Meter Problem

Subject: [OM] OM-2 Meter Problem
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 17:54:49 +1100
G'day Zuiks,

I had two rolls of Velvia ASA-50 processed and the shots all appear
underexposed. I checked the OM-2 against my old Weston Master III and also
my recently CLA'd OM-1 which agrees spot-on with the Weston. In the morning
the OM-2 appeared to be reading one and two thirds stops faster than both
the others but later in the day they seem to agree! The next day the same
phenomena. Is this a usual fault with old -2's? Has anyone had similar
problems?

John.