[OM] The best $145 I've spent on photography recently

Subject: [OM] The best $145 I've spent on photography recently
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 07:35:27 EST
I have just completed a weekend photography workshop put on by the Rocky
Mountain School of Photography.  They call it a Photo Festival, charge $145
for the two days and it would be a bargain if they charged much more.  You
can check them out at <A HREF="www.rmsp.com">www.rmsp.com</A>.  There are two
more of these festivals
scheduled this year, one being in Philadelphia on March 22-23 and the other
being in Detroit April 5-6.  There were 15 different classes taught over the
two days, from which you could pick the six which most interested you.  Their
instructors and the presentations were superb.  This is not my "first rodeo,"
possessing a BS degree in photography and having, in another life, taken
seminars from some of the icons of the industry. This weekend will produce no
disappointments and I would encourage anyone who is interested in refining
there vision or kicking it up a notch to visit the website and have them send
you a catalogue of their offerings.  Bill Barber