Re: [OM] Filters Filters Filters!

Subject: Re: [OM] Filters Filters Filters!
From: Dizel <webmaster@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 16:22:44 +0100
In the past 3 months, I have taken more pics then the entire "Leica group" here COMBINED...

In the last three months I did three christimas reportages - 5-8 rolls each,
lot of streetphoto (average 1-2 rolls per week, many other things.. Half of them with Minilux and LIKE. Not counting medium format and 13x18 LF.
So, my friend, how many rolls did YOU shot?

If it's a filter vs. shoot more rolls debate, go with the more rolls...

Agree.
'Protective' filters are useless for me. I have a lens cap, more frequently
a hood and keep camera usually in the coat pocket :)
                                St.
             (XS360 Diesel - Sampo Lappelil, ZliMC)
                  http://www.familyofman2.com
 GH !d a- C--- E--- W+++ N++ o++++ PS+++ !tv b+++ D++ e* h* r++ z**