Re: [OM] A Fang for the daring

Subject: Re: [OM] A Fang for the daring
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <markml@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 08:32:21 -0700
Your post wasn't bad, Walt. At least it wasn't in HTML, and I was able to decipher the link with only a little effort :) What I just love about how links get slaughtered is how all the "=" characters get translated into the infinitely more sensible string "=3D". The logic of translating a single character into a string of three characters which includes the original character you were translating somehow escapes me...

Mark.

I am sorry.  I don't know why these ^%#$*ing links get
discombulated.  It's eBay # 2915839230.  Since AOL (the scum of
the earth) bought Compuserve, nothing works right anymore.

Walt