Re: [OM] Provia sucked..

Subject: Re: [OM] Provia sucked..
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 09:22:05 -0800

Provia sucked... in my hands.. I am use to shooting very forgiving Reala, and so my provia shots sucked ... arrg! But it does show quite a bit, what good metering and bad metering looks like. Very sharp, when done right, but unfortunately, all it did for me is tell me how much more I have to go as far as my photography skills.

That said..  Shooting Provia makes me want a medium format really badly..

Albert

What sort of scene (lighting conditions) posed the exposure problem for you, Albert? What kind of light meter did you use, exactly how did you use it?

Tris