Re: [OM] Yearly Model Shots 2003

Subject: Re: [OM] Yearly Model Shots 2003
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 19:59:46 -0800

On Monday, March 10, 2003, at 05:22 PM, C.H.Ling wrote:

It is a little strange, I just used very simple HTML codes, there is
no problem for Netscape 4.7 and IE 5.5. But I'm not good in HTML, may
be there are some syntax error that ignored by some web browsers but
the others not. Below is my main photo gallery could you please help
to see if any other one has same problem so that I can try to correct
it, thanks!

http://www.accura.com.hk/OM/photo.htm

C.H.Ling

No trouble accessing it with Safari. :-)

Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA