Re: [OM] Provia sucked..

Subject: Re: [OM] Provia sucked..
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 14:44:28 +0800
Open-air patio type place; with a railing. She's leaning on the railing; and so a lot of sun on half her face; and shade on the inside...

Metering?  Just had my Om1n meter...  Nothing else..

A few shots also, background bright, foreground dark, shadowy... Those were horrible too.. I tried to meter off the ground, but it was still too dark...
Albert

What sort of scene (lighting conditions) posed the exposure problem for you, Albert? What kind of light meter did you use, exactly how did you use it?

Tris