Re: [OM] Parts purchase volunteers HUH?

Subject: Re: [OM] Parts purchase volunteers HUH?
From: "tOM Trottier" <Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 20:36:20 -0500
I corresponded with the guy, and he indicates they are "extra."
OTOH, They may want more than any bidder on this auction may want to pay.

Ebay has become an advertising venue. Want to buy a MIG? a submarine? a
town? - all for sale on ebay.

tOM

On Tuesday, March 11, 2003 at 19:10
clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It just came to me!  Duh!!!  This auction was just an advertising venue!  They
> never expected to actually _sell_ them!  Just think of all the oly-folks that
> now
> know they've got parts!
>
> tOM Trottier wrote:
>
> > They came from a repair shop.
> > http://www.photographicrepairs.com/
> >
> > tOM

---- Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur ----
   ,__@ tOM Trottier +1 613 860-6633 fax:231-6115
 _-\_<, 758 Albert St.,Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
(*)/'(*)                ICQ:57647974 N45.412 W75.714
safety." -- Benjamin Franklin