Re: [OM] Keeping It Dry Advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Keeping It Dry Advice
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 17:44:53 -0800
Maybe you will be there when the orchids are in bloom. They have a big orchid house (or 2?) that's supposed to be spectacular at the right time.

Moose

Winsor Crosby wrote:

On Tuesday, March 11, 2003, at 04:27 PM, Moose wrote:
<>

If you like plants and flowers, check out the Lankester Gardens, an extensive and excellent horticultral garden in a town not far from San Jose.

I am on a tour and it seems to be going to some of the same places including Lankester Gardens. I am really pumped for it. We will miss the turtles. Wrong time of year.

I appreciate your camera tips.