Re: [OM] Parts purchase volunteers HUH?

Subject: Re: [OM] Parts purchase volunteers HUH?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 17:47:53 -0800
Well, it closed without reaching reserve, so maybe that will be good for Chuck, if he can negotiate for the arm he needs. And maybe they will sell in small batches that will be more useful. Or, as Clint says, we can just buy parts from them as needed.

Moose

tOM Trottier wrote:

I corresponded with the guy, and he indicates they are "extra."
OTOH, They may want more than any bidder on this auction may want to pay.

Ebay has become an advertising venue. Want to buy a MIG? a submarine? a town? - all for sale on ebay.

tOM

On Tuesday, March 11, 2003 at 19:10