Re: [OM] Keeping It Dry Advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Keeping It Dry Advice
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 21:27:57 -0800
I was in REI a couple days ago, and they have small plastic boxes (by
Pelican?) with o-ring seals, and they have plastic 'zip-lock' type bags, but
made of much heavier plastic than a 'grocery-store' ziplock. Both came in
different sizes, which looked to be big enough to hold most digicams.

Then you need some packets of silica gel, and someplace while there to dry
and reuse the packages...
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...