Re: [OM] Filters Filters Filters

Subject: Re: [OM] Filters Filters Filters
From: julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 08:29:27 +0000 (GMT)
Like the OM 49mm doesn't? My point is that if they can OEM the thin 49s for
Oly, with a thread, why not for themselves? I've never seen the Hoya thin
mount, so if it's thinner in 49mm than an Oly, apologies, but their standard
ones are thicker overall for no apparently good reason. They don't seem to be
of a cheaper construction, just bigger.

Julian